GWR Australia occupies a purpose-built workshop, based in the Western Sydney suburb of Prospect.
As well as being a central hub for GWR’s highly-trained mechanics and engineers, the workshop also houses specialist equipment for vehicle maintenance, engine building/sub-assembly and suspension/damper servicing and configuration.
GWR currently runs and prepares entries in state and national-level events and categories including:
- Porsche Carrera Cup Australia
- Radical Australia Cup
- Australian Prototype Series
- Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge
- Australian Tarmac Rally Championship
- World Time Attack
- Bathurst 12 Hour
- Bathurst 6 Hour
- NSW Production Touring Car Championship
- NSW SuperSports Championship