Do you want to experience the thrill of working for a winning team in pit lane at motorsport events across Australia?
We are seeking a Race Car Mechanic with a pure passion for racing to join our motorsport services organisation.
If you are successful, you will be based full-time at our facility in Prospect, NSW, as well as having the opportunity to attend track days and race weekends throughout the season.
An ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have a competitive spirit and a desire to succeed
- Display high attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Possess time & project management skills
- Be flexible to work extended hours (including weekends) to meet deadlines
- Be available to travel during the racing season (Interstate travel required)
- Have a trade qualification as a mechanic or significant experience in the motorsport industry, with fabrication and machining skills desirable.
GWR’s diversity of services within the motorsport industry provide a great environment for our employees to broaden their skill sets, pursue their interests and further their career ambitions.
You must be an Australian resident, or already have a valid long term Australian working visa to apply.
This is a full-time position and salary will be discussed in person.
Interested applicants please send your resume and other application information via the ‘Apply’ link.
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.